140g Rice Flour
110g White Fine Sugar
2 Pandan Leaves (Tie Knot)
1/2 tsp Dried Yeast
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Oil
- Add 150ml Water to Rice Flour and stir mix well.
- Put Sugar with balance 150ml water in a pot and put in pandan leave and bring it to boil and remove.
- Remove pandan leave and pour Syrup into the Rice Flour mixture and stir well. Sieve and leave it aside to cool.
- Dissolve Dried Yeast with 1 tbsp warm water and add into rice flour mixture and stir well and leave it aside for 2 hours for the yeast to take effect.
- Grease a tin and heat wok or steamer with water till boil and place the tin in the wok/steamer.
- Once the tin is heated, pour the mixture into the tin and cover lid and steam it for 20 minutes till done.
- Remove from wok and leave to cool.
- Cut and serve!!
* You can use brown sugar instead of white sugar then you will have brown sugar steam cake then!